cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Personal Attacks [was Re: ChartTransformer 0.0.4 urge a commiter!]
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:38:57 GMT

"The evil that men do lives after them; the good that men do is often interred with their
bones."

--Shakespeare, Julius Caesar.

Which, in less theatrical a manner, means: it is not the first time you regret something you
did within the OSS community... but
apologies won't make those deeds go away.

I don't know you, and I don't usually give psychologic advice to strangers, but, let me tell
you just one thing: it is probably time
to re-focus yourself in what you do best, and leave the rest to other people.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org