cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: ChartTransformer 0.0.4 urge a commiter!
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:51:49 GMT

Nicola, I didn't make myself clear.
I just wanted to say that I like my software more than yours, just as I like my son more than
anyone else's son. That's human I
presume. Period.

For the same reason, I like my software to grow, and I want other people to enjoy and enhance
it.

If ChartTransfromer stayed the same in, say, two years from now, it would mean that it was
useful to nobody, hence, I welcome your
(or anybody's) changes to it.

Having said that, what to do about ChartTransformer ?

Plese, take into account that we're going to add more features to it (see the todo list) and
they will be developed with only
JFreeChart in mind... as I stated before, I think licensing is an issue that can be easily
overcome.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant