cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <>
Subject RE: [ANNONUNCEMENT] ChartTransformer 0.0.4 released
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:50:15 GMT

Ok, if it is an official ASF policy, there is not much we can do about it :(

With all the due respect though, I think this is an error: there are countless packages (commercial
or open source) begging to be
connected to Cocoon.
By not allowing even LGPL to be in there, we're missing a lot of opportunities.

Anyway, we (me, Piero, the folks at IPZS) will later decide what to do next... funny how value
is destroyed in such religion wars !

Sooner or later a Westphalia treaty must be signed amongst the warring factions of open-source
believers ( ).

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant

To unsubscribe, e-mail: