cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation EncodeURLTransformer.java
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:34:37 GMT
caching seems a better point than creating sessions while generating
content...

I think this should be documented/added to the FAQ then. Just didn't why my
urls weren't encoded when creating my session via create-session="true",
until I found out about the way the pipeline was setup.

another thing is to modify the request logicsheet accordingly so that a
create-session="true" leads to corresponding code in the generated
generator's ;-) setup() method.