cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon is too complex for consumption?
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:13:43 GMT

Ok, just wasn't sure you were aware.  Can you alter Error.jsp to mention
this
known bug and direct them to refresh the page?

> (Oh BTW, I saw other Cocoon Wikis to be announced recently. Frankly: I
> moved the Wiki away from its outerthought.* affiliation to the neutral
> cocoondev.org domain to make sure it potentially outlives its 'host',
> and that people don't feel inhibited to contribute. During January, we
> received only 34 referrer hits on outerthought.org from the Wiki,
> because Outerthought is linked in the LeftMenu. Please take this in
> account when forking the Wiki effort: you won't be getting rich when
> hosting a Wiki on your own domain name.)

I wouldn't think less of you if you made it more obvious that outerthought
is
sponsoring it.  Your link is buried below the fold and doesn't give context
clues about what you are.

Geoff Howard