cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Flow problems & question
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:51:24 GMT
"Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org> wrote:

>> Give me five minutes, I just grabbed the new jar and commit it.. Give it a
>> go with the new one...
>
> Gianugo, I just checked in the new stuff, and (in theory) all should be fine
> for some testing...

It didn't solve it (DAMN)... I believe there's something different in the
way that Tomcat and Jetty handles the naming of paths... If you go to
/samples (for example) you'll end up being redirected somewhere else...

If you deploy your context (for instance) under /cocoon, a request to
/cocoon/ will redirect you to /documents/index and NOT to
/cocoon/documents/index as it should...

I'll do some snooping and check out what the differences are between TC4.1
and Jetty, and I'll fix up something later on throughout the day....

If anyone got a clue, speak now! :-)

    Pier