cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@apache.org>
Subject [Control flow] expire continuations code checked in!
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 06:07:50 GMT
Many thanks to Michael Melhem for his excellent work coming up with the
algorithm for expiring continuations and for implementing it! The tests
on my machine show the code works fine, so I checked it in CVS. Thanks!

I've also made some minor change to the control flow engine. When a
request is made for a continuation which has been expired or does not
exist, the JavaScript handleInvalidContinuation(kontId) is called. This
function is defined in system.js and by default it forwards the request
to a pipeline that matches "invalidContinuation.xml". This should
display an error page indicating the problem. If you want a different
pipeline to be invoked, just overwrite in your user scripts the
definition of handleInvalidContinuation().

Thanks again Michael! Excellent work!

Best regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@apache.org>