cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: quicky: SWT & (mounted) subsitemaps
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:37:21 GMT

On Wednesday, Jan 8, 2003, at 08:48 Europe/London, Steven Noels wrote:

> Well, I'm a bit confused: there is a src attribute on the source:write
> element, but only in the status report apparently, and a source:source
> element which content should list the filename according to
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-
> transformer.html:

I think what is going on is this .... (this is completely off the top
of my head ...)

You should supply the <source:source> parameter, with your source
specification in it.

When SWT has done it's job, it reports the SystemId of the written-to
source in the <source:src> parameter.

I think I gave them different names because when I was initially using
this stuff it was only for files, and the 'source' and 'src' would be
different strings ....

ie.

	<source:source>blah/my.xml</source:source>

	<source:src>file://Users/Shared/TomCat/webapps/cocoon/blah/my.xml</
source:src>

A bunch of people have reported recently that context:// does not work
as a <source:source>. TBH I do not remember testing it before that went
into the docs .... I just assumed it would work, naughty me!

regards Jeremy