cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Burns" <stephen.bu...@tias.com.au>
Subject Forcing a logout from an Application...
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:17:42 GMT
When using the (sunrise) authentication framework with applications, is
there any way to force a logout of an individual application?

We have a system set up that uses one handler and x number of
applications.  The user is logged in to each application on demand.
However, each of the applications have different timeouts (they are
external web services) and a user can become logged out from an
individual application.  We would like to automatically log the user
back into the application when this occurs.

Ive checked the source, and I think that by setting setIsLoaded(false)
in the relevant Applicationhandler may force the framework to log in
again.  However the AuthenticationManager will not allow me to get
access to the relevant object.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Burns