cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <>
Subject RE: [BUG?] cocoon 2.0.4 map:redirect-to cocoon protocol
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:18:20 GMT

In spite of what the documentation may say, this works as you expected it to
in 2.0.2 and 2.0.3.  I believe it is a bug...

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Larson []
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [BUG?] cocoon 2.0.4 map:redirect-to cocoon protocol

Thanks.  I had seen some example code elsewhere on the web
that misled me to think this would work.

Is <map:redirect-to resource="sample_html"/> the only way to redirect
internally, or is there a way I can internally redirect to a normal cocoon:/

>>> 01/07/03 12:22PM >>>
Hello Tim,

map:redirect-to *is* a client side redirect and no bug.

Timothy Larson wrote:
> In Cocoon-2.0.4 is this redirect supposed to work?
>   <map:match pattern="name1.xml">
>     <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/name2.xml"/>
>   </map:match>
>   <map:match pattern="name2.xml">
>     <map:generate src="sample.xml"/>
>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>   </map:match>
> I get an error from IE that seems to indicate that a
> redirect was sent to the client instead of happening
> internal to cocoon.
> Tim

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: