cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Lewis" <>
Subject RequestDispatcher with Cocoon
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:30:27 GMT

I have a need to, under specific circumstances, do a RequestDispatcher.forward out of Cocoon.
not found any support for this in Cocoon. Alternatives won't work since I need to do this
preserving request attributes. I would expect to be able to code this as an Action without
difficulty, but I thought I would thorw the idea to the list first and see if anyone has any
ideas, comments, or suggestions...(something other than "No!  Don't do it!" :)
Many thanks....

"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message