cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FLOW] Thank you...
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:17:53 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Whoever invented the flow, whoever implemented it here, and had anything to
> do with it and brought it to Cocoon is a FUCKING GENIOUS.
>
> I shall erect an altar in my fireplace and burn incense to his holiness
> every single day, preaching for my soul, to be, at one day, of comparable
> intelligence with his...
>
>     Pier
>
> PS Can you tell that I started using it? And that it did beat the crap out
> of me? Now I won't be able to design any web application without it! And
> that's the _beautiful_ part of it! :-)

I remember the day when Pier and I were designing what became Cocoon2
and then, one day, I wrote to him saying "you know? I think that
architecture is simply too hard to implement, maybe we should do
something different".

Of course, I knew it was doable and I know how to inject memes into
somebody's mind.

It took him a week to implement something that worked.

Guess what: I infected him again :)

ahahahahahahahahahah