cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FLOW] Thank you...
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:45:56 GMT

Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Whoever invented the flow, whoever implemented it here, and had anything to
> do with it and brought it to Cocoon is a FUCKING GENIOUS.
>
> I shall erect an altar in my fireplace and burn incense to his holiness
> every single day, preaching for my soul, to be, at one day, of comparable
> intelligence with his...
>
>     Pier
>
> PS Can you tell that I started using it? And that it did beat the crap out
> of me? Now I won't be able to design any web application without it! And
> that's the _beautiful_ part of it! :-)

AFAIK Saint Ovidiu Predescu :-D

He had started it in a strange freaky language with continuations....

We didn't understand what he was doing, but he seemed so passionate
about it that we could not get together the courage to stop him. Then
somehow he finally understood that Javascript could be the key to
opening the vault of knowledge to mortals, and finally we understood!

Great respect for brother Ovidiu :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -