cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" <upayav...@fwbo.org>
Subject SourceResolver missing from HEAD
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:32:22 GMT
Dear All,

I am starting to explore the inner workings of Cocoon 2.1, and have been trying to
compile my own components within it.

However, whilst I have been able to compile it from the command line, when I look
at some classes in an IDE, it appears that many of them use
org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver, which is not in the current code
base.

I presume that this functionality has been moved to Avalon Excalibur, but some
classes have not been refactored to take this into account.

Am I correct, or am I missing something obvious.

I found this in connection with a bug I have found in the ImageReader (it doesn't
take the width&height into account when caching, thus won't render the same
image at different resolutions - crucial functionality to a photo album site). If I can
resolve this SourceResolver problem, I will test an extremely simple patch for the
ImageReader and post it.

Regards,

Upayavira