cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: ChartTransformer 0.0.4 urge a commiter!
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:43:56 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> I personally would really appreciate the offer - but dislike the
> urge. ...that's a matter of attitude. Although I bet it has been
> meant as offer.

It was Antonio who came up with the plea, and he already said it was
meant enticing or provocative, nothing more. Luca feels strong about his
own contribution, which is very human, and also because he tries to be a
good member of this community. Nothing less, nothing more.

The discussion then went off tangentially with my obsession about our
codebase collapsing under its own weight, but I'll refrain from making
any further comments on that since people call me 'bossy' when I do so.
Must be the effect of looking into the mirror and being confronted with
yourself. Ha.

I'm getting back into silent mode again:
http://blogs.cocoondev.org/stevenn/archives/000590.html

(oh Torsten, even though I pick your mail to reply on, this has nothing
to do with you)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org