cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:59:39 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Oh boy, this is fun...
>
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.

You're doing this only because I asked you to put the new version of
Jetty in CVS and you're about to go out... Admit it! :-) :-) :-)

> In case someone doesn't know who he is WRT Cocoon, he is one of the
> original authors. Look in CVS, and he is there, making mistakes we still
> suffer from today ;-P

3 bugs per line of code (on a rough basis) :-)

> So, given that he is willing to work again in Cocoon making us all
> happy, and has already submitted some patches showing good humor, here
> is my +1

I kinda have to, unfortunately! (yeah right) :-) :-) :-) Stefano got my
boss into this stuff one night over beers at N2O in Soho, and now I have
deliverables on 2.1 due by the end of march....

	Pier