cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Krysalis wings transformer temporarily removed
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:00:12 GMT

I've removed the Wings Transformer in scratchpad because it's an old
version, and because since there are other charting solutions for Cocoon
too, so it's also not correct to call it "charts".

I will commit in the next days a "wings" block that will feature the
latest Wings code.

nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
> nicolaken    2003/01/26 07:10:51
>
>   Removed:     src/scratchpad/lib krysalis-wings-0.1.0-dev-3.jar
>                         krysalis-wings-0.2.0-dev.jar LICENSE.krysalis-wings
>   Log:
>   Remove old chart transformer.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -