cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: ChartTransformer 0.0.4 urge a commiter!
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:19:01 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Oops. I wrote the initial mail of the thread in the good sense. I think
> that Cocoon need a chart transformer as it use a PDF serializer, MP3
> directory generator and so on. By the way into Cocoon we see 2 PDF
> serializer:
> itext and FOP.

those are very different things in my book - have a look at the input
format itext requires, and you'll see that it is quite different

but you are right, and once again proving my point: too much 'options'
for the newcomer

> I never thinked it will trig a hot discusion. Sorry for that.

discussions are good, no?

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at