cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon is too complex for consumption?
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:43:17 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 09:12:25AM -0500, Geoff Howard wrote:
>
> <on the wiki>

> I can confirm that.  I got this error when searching for 'block'.  Second
> time round, everything worked.

IIRC, that's a confirmed bug of the JSPWiki version that is currently in
use. I am awaiting a new release which solves that, since I'm not
planning to use HEAD for such a busy resource (it seems the diff mails
motivate people to contribute even more)

(Oh BTW, I saw other Cocoon Wikis to be announced recently. Frankly: I
moved the Wiki away from its outerthought.* affiliation to the neutral
cocoondev.org domain to make sure it potentially outlives its 'host',
and that people don't feel inhibited to contribute. During January, we
received only 34 referrer hits on outerthought.org from the Wiki,
because Outerthought is linked in the LeftMenu. Please take this in
account when forking the Wiki effort: you won't be getting rich when
hosting a Wiki on your own domain name.)

Yup, I'm in a nasty ranting mode ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org