cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:20:39 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>
>>>A little bit late,
>>>
>>>but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stefano, Sylvain and Ivelin!
>>
>>Thank you and happy birthday to all those born in January (so far, on
>>this list, me, Sylvain, Ivelin, Pier, Jeremy... anybody else?)
>

> Me, tomorrow.

gosh, do you people realize this chronological aggregation starts to
exhibit statistical value?

oh no, I'm entering wild-mode, aggghhhhh

I wonder what the cross-correlation of this information with agora's
density could do... hmmmm...

Excuse my off-topic-ness, but I have my personal theory on this: what if
deep brain structures *do* depent on what time of the year a child is born?

the ancient civilizations thought of astronomical influences but we now
know that's bullshit because they didn't know (much) about equinox
precession (which happens in thousands of years)

but what if brain structures are influenced by the ormonal (or other
inner-body) changes in the mother caused by different cyrcadian cycles
in different stages of fetus development?

oh, wait, that means that data has the same statistical value only on
the same latitude (where cyrcadian cycles have the same length)....

hmmmm