cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:58:32 GMT
Michael Melhem wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 02:18:01PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
>

>>Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>
>>>What about setting up a birthday calendar ;)
>>>

>>serverspace for free! serverspace for free! look over here!
>>
>>granted, this wasn't a good one, but since this thread has gone crazy
>>anyhow ... ;-)
>>

>OK some OT humour here:-
>
>I was thinking we could encourage more female involvement in Cocoon,
>by starting a MEN OF COCOON CALENDER 2003.
>
>Of course...Stefano would have to be Mr January ;) Sort the rest of the
>months out amongst yourselves. :P

Ermmh... will we have to be naked on the calendar (hope I don't offend
anyone) ??

:-P

Sylvain

PS: I just send a post on avalon-dev to tell us how the Cocoon community
is healty and friendly, and that a reason of it is those real-life
meetings that happen regularly. These fooling chatting threads clearly
shows it, and I wish such could occur in avalon-land...