cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:18:01 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>> Thank you and happy birthday to all those born in January (so far, on
>> this list, me, Sylvain, Ivelin, Pier, Jeremy... anybody else?)
>

> What about setting up a birthday calendar ;)

serverspace for free! serverspace for free! look over here!

granted, this wasn't a good one, but since this thread has gone crazy
anyhow ... ;-)

looking at the renewed friendliness (not) at avalon-dev, we might as
well invite those guys over on our next GetTogether, for some
look-how-open-source-communities-can-be-fun-too emotion sharing

which brings me to the teletubby hug...

oh well, better continue my python adventures now!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org