cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Complete Cocoon 2.1 distribution...
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 06:47:35 GMT

Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Folks,
>     I've been playing around lately with Jetty and Cocoon, and came out with
> the idea of possibly distributing the two together...

Jetty is already in Cocoon CVS for some time now.
Do "build run" to have jetty start up and serve on port 8888.

Anyway, send in the patch, I'm interested to see it.
Just one question: what makes it better not to use web.xml with Jetty?
Cocoon unfortunatley uses some config data from there still, and some
features if that is not used are not available ATM.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -