cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [vote] finilizing the pending votes on flow [was Re: [RT] Flow/SitemapIntegration]
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:10:51 GMT
[I'm resending this, since the first time I managed to inadvertently cut
the last part of the message.]

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

 > Therefore I'll come up with a solution of using the flow as
controller for
 > XMLForms - a 'pre-alpha' version is already running at my laptop. I  know
 > that my solution is far from being perfect (continuations can be very
tricky
 > ...) but I want to learn and the feedback will make me learn new
things and
 > this will make our/my solutions better.

Do you mean something like this?

var form = getForm("progetto-form", progetto,
     "context://flows/workflow-schema.xml");
while (true) {
     form.save(cocoon.environment.getObjectModel(), "request");
     sendPageAndWait("progetto-form",  { "username" : user.name });
     form.populate(cocoon.environment.getObjectModel());
     form.validate("progetto");
     if (form.getViolations() != null &&
         form.getViolations().size() > 0) {
         continue;
     break;
}

I'm working on this for a customer. At the moment it basically works for
single page forms, but there's a lot of code duplication that I'd like
to factor out before submitting anything to the public.

How about joining efforts instead of duplicating them?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/