cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [vote] finilizing the pending votes on flow [was Re: [RT] Flow/SitemapIntegration]
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:59:24 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Therefore I'll come up with a solution of using the flow as controller for
> XMLForms - a 'pre-alpha' version is already running at my laptop. I know
> that my solution is far from being perfect (continuations can be very tricky
> ...) but I want to learn and the feedback will make me learn new things and
> this will make our/my solutions better.

Do you mean something like this?

var form = getForm("progetto-form", progetto,
	"context://flows/workflow-schema.xml");
while (true) {
	form.save(cocoon.environment.getObjectModel(), "request");
	sendPageAndWait("progetto-form",  { "username" : user.name });
	form.populate(cocoon.environment.getObjectModel());
	form.validate("progetto");
	if (form.getViolations() != null &&
	    form.getViolations().size() > 0) {
		continue;