cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: redefine the serializer parameters
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:50:29 GMT
Yury,

What you want is not implmented as of today, but when it was discussed
last time the outcome was that it can be implemented [1]. It just
happened that nobody needed this urgenttly enough to jump in and implement.

Vadim

Yury Mikhienko wrote:

>Hi all cocooners!
>
>What you think about the following idea:
>
>I want to  modify the serializer parameters localy (with the global serializer settings
in sitemap)
>For example:
>now in root sitemap I have the following serializer settings:
>
>  <map:serializers default="html">
>    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.links" name="links" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.LinkSerializer"/>
>
>    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xml" mime-type="text/xml" name="xml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
>      <buffer-size>1024</buffer-size>
>      <encoding>KOI8-R</encoding>
>    </map:serializer>
>  </map:serializers>
>
>in mounted sitemap I have a chance to redefine serializers:
>    <map:serializers default="html">
>    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html" mime-type="text/html" name="html"
pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="4" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">