cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: top-level project?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:43:51 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote:
>
>> To establish the top-level project, the Board would need a resolution
>> similar to the other project-establishing resolutions (see the November
>> Board minutes for examples; Avalon and Ant were created then). The
>> resolution would need to include a Chair and a list of initial PMC
>> members.
>

> Stefano,
>
> I did some homework to help you out (attached). Copied form the Ant
> resolution. If you would be able to paste in the list of PMC members,
> that would be great.

This has been on my post-it notes on my desktop for a while now... I
think I'm too lazy sometimes, sorry.

Anyway, find attached the resolution with the PMC members added.

Before sending it to the board, I would like to point out that all
active committers but 4 were included in the PMC. These four are:

those who rejected explicitly:
	* Stephan Michels (stephan.at.apache.org)

those who rejected by failing to reply:
         * Ivelin Ivanov (ivelin.at.apache.org)
         * Diana Shannon (shannon.at.apache.org)
         * Davanum Srinivas (dims.at.apache.org)

NOTE: I might have missed their reply so, if you did reply and I didn't
get it, please say so ASAP. Thanks.

Also, if someone that is on the list wants to get out can say it now.

NOTE2: the PMC list is not carved in stone and can change at any moment
with a vote from the pmc group anyway, so don't worry.