cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Inclusion of SAP R/3 components
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:41:34 GMT
I think including this connectivity to cocoon will be really like the
troyan horse!

...but it will help me to establish my cocoon app in my company.

...facing the challenge to introduce MySAP CRM within our company we
found out that consultants NOT always tell you the trues about
connectivity of SAP.

If I now have a way to actually get my data from SAP, I have a BIG
problem less.

I am not a dev, but I would give it

+1

King regards