cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: [OT] you tried xmlMind?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:56:53 GMT
hi,

> I have been waiting a long time to be able to work like this!
>
> These types of editors are becoming a reality.

I downloaded the standard edition, and managed to make
it handle document-v10 cocoon documents.

I'm impressed!
And the spellchecker is quite helpful.

Any interests in these xxe config files for document-v10
document typs?
Contributing to the cocoon src/resources/dev/xxe directory of Cocoon?

> Maybe we should start contributing XSD etc. Schemas for the different
> Cocoon document namespaces, like SQLTransformer,
> SourceWritingTransformer etc. we are going to start needing them for
> editors ;)
hmm, good idea...

thanks for the hint!
regards bernhard