cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject [announce] CVSSource at cocoondev.org
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:48:15 GMT
Dear all,

I'm please to announce the availability of the CVSSource I talked about
recently on cocoon-dev.

This component allows adding new protocols to the ones available in
Cocoon (such as "resource:", "cocoon:", etc) which are linked "live" to
a remote CVS repository. These protocols are _writeable_ : reading a
CVSSource gets the latest revision of the corresponding file, and
writing it creates a new revision.

The implementation is based on a LGPL'ed library and so cannot be hosted
on Apache's CVS. Steven Noels kindly accepted to host it on
cocoondev.org. So everything is available at :
   http://www.cocoondev.org/projects/cvssource.html

This is still to be considered experimental, although already used on
real projects. So I'm awaiting your comments, suggestions and patches !

Enjoy,
Sylvain