cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Back in London
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:11:56 GMT
luke hubbard wrote:
> On 13 Jan 2003 at 23:45, Andrew Savory wrote:

>>>Sure am, would love to meet up with fellow cocooners in london.
>>>Any ideas as to where and when?
>>
>>Not a hackathon, but I'm in London tomorrow on business ... anyone want to
>>meet up for lunch? 1pm or thereabouts, in the Waterloo area?
>>

> I'm always up for lunch :)
> Name the place and I'll meet you there.

I'll be there as well. Andrew, is David going to be with you? Jeremy and
other london people: want to join us for the first even cocoon
lunch-time gettogether (hey, we are breaking new grounds.... ) ah, no,
wait, Andrew, David and I met for lunch with Diana in Boston ... but
that wasn't an official gettogether...

oh, well...