cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [RT]: Names for pipeline components section
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:48:15 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Michael Melhem wrote:
>

>>I recall suggesting map:pipe in an earlier discussion because it
>>would confirm to "noun-verb" convention that already exists in
>>the sitemap.

... the only problem being that also pipe is a noun, it does not mean
"somebody who makes pipelines". Currently, generator is "somebody who
generates", transformer is "somebody who transforms", etc.

But "pipe" noun does not describe an actor, "pipe" is passive... "Piper"
could be better but it means "somebody who plays pipe"...

Vadim