cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: I18n Samples working?
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:20:27 GMT
hi,
havent' done any update now, my CVS is from yesterday evening.
flag imags are okay for me.

crawled the commit changes, as a hint
maybe
sylvain     2003/01/09 10:20:19

   Modified:    .        changes.xml
                src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/sitemap
                         ReadNode.java ReadNodeBuilder.java
                         SerializeNode.java SerializeNodeBuilder.java

src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/variables
                         PreparedVariableResolver.java VariableResolver.java
                src/webapp/WEB-INF cocoon.xconf
   Log:
   Added sitemap variable expansion to "mime-type" in <map:read> and
<map:serialize>

that causes troubles?

does any images work?

bernhard