cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl SlideSource.java
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:49:31 GMT

Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Ok, does any other here have an oppinion on this?

Please don't change from private to protected just for performance
unless we get at least a sensible improvement (30%) from total Cocoon
performance.

Let's optimize where the least changes make the biggest impact.
IE: If I spare a penny but loose a 100 bucks later...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -