cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HEAD not compiling
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:15:01 GMT

Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Carsten,
>
> could it be that your recent update of the excalibur source jars has broke
> classes like
> ./src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl/BlobSourceFactory.java?

Just to lae all know, Carsten is working on these files because we found
out on trial Gump runs that Excalibur and Cocoon for some things are not
in synch.

It seems that Carsten is breaking builds, but it's the opposite, he's
working to fix it.

Thanks Carsten, add that to the list of beers :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -