cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: quicky: SWT & (mounted) subsitemaps
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:50:58 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> No luck. I'm lost on my first adventure with the SWT. See, Sylvain? ;-)

Ah - thanks to Bruno, I think I found out.

In 2.0.3/4/5, the syntax of the SWT (still in scratchpad then) should be:

<source:write xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0"
src="gump-profile.xml">
   <source:fragment>
   </source:fragment>
</source:write>

In HEAD/2.1 (moved out of scratchpad):

<source:write xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0">
   <source:source>gump-profile.xml</source:source>
   <source:fragment>
   </source:fragment>
</source:write>

I was unaware that I was using the 2.0.4 SWT while looking at the 2.1
doco. Even better, I don't think there _was_ a doc when SWT was still in
scratchpad.

I'm getting pretty confused how we can keep these branches, and the
different documentation separate from each other, all in one module,
without possibly creating such mistakes.

Anyway, I found my way out :)

Sylvain, sorry for disturbing your schedule for today!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org