cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl ContextSourceFactory.java
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:10:11 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>This change seems to introduce a loop at startup. If I revert to revision
>1.6 Cocoon starts as usual.
>
>Sylvain, is this change running on your side? We used Tomcat 4.1.18, JDK
>1.3.1, and ./build.sh clean installscratchpadwar.

Fixed.

For an unknown reason, looking up the SourceResolver in the compose()
method of a SourceFactory leads to an endless loop. So the fix consists
in delaying this lookup to the first call to getSource().

I don't know if it's related to Fortress or to the special handling of
SourceResolver in CocoonComponentManager. Carsten, any idea ?

Sylvain