cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: quicky: SWT & (mounted) subsitemaps
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:48:29 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

>> <source:write src="" action="none" result="failed"
>> xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0"
>> xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0">The src attribute
>> could not be resolved and failed to cancel</source:write>
>

> The 'src' attribute above is empty. Can't this be the reason ?

Well, I'm a bit confused: there is a src attribute on the source:write
element, but only in the status report apparently, and a source:source
element which content should list the filename according to
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-transformer.html:

  <page>
    <source:write xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0">
      <source:source>context://doc/editable/my.xml</source:source>
      <source:fragment><page>
        <title>Hello World</title>
        <content>
        </content>
      </page></source:fragment>
    </source:write>
  </page>

I can fix the release branch doco if I find out what the problem is ;)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org