cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: [Announcement] IMAP/javamail access
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:13:46 GMT
hi,

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Bernhard Huber wrote:
>
>> hi, team
>>
>> as you might see from the cvs commit mail,
>> i have added the IMAP/javamail access to the scratchpad,
>

> Awesome!
>
>> moreover i added utility sitemap components for the
>> webmail application:
>>  generation/asciiart/*
>

> I was shocked by this! I'm upgrading my CVS right now!

slow down, it's very simple...

>>  matching/ExtendedRegexpURIMatcher
i was mistyping,
matching/RegexpURIDefaultsMatcher i
added this as i'm using Paginator.
Paginator makes from xxx.html xxx(N).html.
but in the sitemap i was handling both URI requests the same.
Thus i found no matcher matching both requests, and extracting
the optional pagenumber, which for xxx.html it is 1.

The simplest solution was presetting matches :
  for the regexp like ([a-z]+) ( \( ([0-9]+) \) ) ? . html
preset \2 = (1), and \3 = 1.

that's all, just keeping the sitemap more simple, by adding
some strange regexp, but streamling pipeline definitions.

> How is this different from the regular regexp matcher?
>
>>  action/ExtendedResourceExistsAction
>>  action/LinkTranslatorMapAction
>>  mail/
>>

>> is it okay to put the complete webmail into scratchpad, too?
>

> Yeah, totally. We'll move it somewhere else if needed.
okay i will add it.

<snip/>