cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: build : no more optional compilation, new eclipse-project target
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:56:33 GMT
Bernhard Huber wrote:

> hi,
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>> I just commited some changes to the build system :
>> - there is no more conditional compilation. All dependencies to
>> libraries that aren't included in Cocoon's CVS are resolved using
>> mock classes. This will avoid making incomplete distributions and
>> releasing source files that were never compiled.
> how can i add new mock classes, did you auto-generated them?
> as i added mail package in scratchpad, sources uses some more
> javax.mail, and javax.mail.internet classes as already mockified.

No. I wrote them by hand by looking a Eclipse build errors, since very
few methods were actually used.

I also sent a question to license@ to know if we have the right to
redistribute these libraries. Reading the license I would say yes, but

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message