cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [Announcement] IMAP/javamail access
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 01:37:13 GMT
Bernhard Huber wrote:
> hi, team
> as you might see from the cvs commit mail,
> i have added the IMAP/javamail access to the scratchpad,

> moreover i added utility sitemap components for the
> webmail application:
>  generation/asciiart/*

I was shocked by this! I'm upgrading my CVS right now!

>  matching/ExtendedRegexpURIMatcher

How is this different from the regular regexp matcher?

>  action/ExtendedResourceExistsAction
>  action/LinkTranslatorMapAction
>  mail/
> is it okay to put the complete webmail into scratchpad, too?

Yeah, totally. We'll move it somewhere else if needed.

> as yet there is no complete application there, yet.

xml-cocoon-apps should be the CVS repository for cocoon-based apps, but
I think things get kinda forgotten there.

> you can find a doc about the webmail on
> this site runs in non-interactivly mode, so no login....
> as the discussion about cvs-access via Source is taking place,
> the IMAP access is NOT via Source but via Action.
> regards bernhard

Very nice job!!!

Stefano Mazzocchi                               <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message