cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Defining Source Interfaces
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:34:53 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I think it's time to define the WriteableSource etc. interfaces
> for the excalibur source package and move them out of Cocoon.
>
> What do you think about this? This would move the responsibility
> to excalibur :)

Given the current state of Avalon, and more of excalibur, I would wait.
We are deciding what to do with excalibur, and probably it will be a
repository open to ann Apache maybe in Apache Commons.

IMHO we have more pressing things to do, like fix the dependency of
Cocoon to the deprecated classes, write unit tests, and make Gump build
Cocoon.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -