cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject [Announcement] ResourceReader and ImageReader
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 06:26:01 GMT
Guys,

I've merged the byte range support (resume downloads) from the
ByteRangeReader into the ResourceReader. I though it's a good feature to
have directly inside the ResourceReader. It's enabled by default but can
be disable by parameter.

Also the ImageReader is now extending the ResourceReader. This means
that the "expire-time" parameter is now "expires" (as for all
ResouceReaders).

As previously falsely stated in the docs the ImageReader did not support
byte ranges (but set the header) so I removed the setting of the header
for all on-the-fly transformed images.

cheers
--
Torsten