cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: [IMAP Generator] status webapp
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:34:37 GMT
hi,

as holiday ends, the Cocoon Mail stuff gets finalized....
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Bernhard Huber wrote:
>
>> Now I'm finalizing the stuff, in the next days i'd like to write some
>> doc, and put it into scratchpad.
Just to be sure:
i'm going to create a new org.apache.cocoon.mail directory
putting the mail releated stuff there.
moreover i'll create an mail directory in the scratchpad webapp
area.
Auxilliary sitemap components of the Webmail application i'm going
to put into
org.apache.cocooon.generation,
org.apache.cocooon.seclection, etc.

that's all releates to the main-trunk, and not for the 2_0_3 branch.

just to be sure that scratchpad is the right are to put everything...
ups, need to add the cocoon apache header to eache java source

> I love it!!!
>
> IMAP reading and CVS reading/writing were the things that Cocoon was
> missing. I see very exciting things coming up this year :)

okay, seeing forward to get it done.

I was very surprised how easily a static html version of the webmail
application could get generated, as more as i use Cocoon, the more
i love it, see
http://members.a1.net/berni_huber/cocoon-webmail/howto-cocoon-webmail.html

As said very often, once you understand the cocoon-way, things get
very easy.

regards bernhard