cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: cocoon and eclipse.
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 13:42:45 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Many Thanks. It works fine.
>
>Now I have question about the 968 items in my task list about imposrt not
>used and some deprecated methods.
>
>I am using Java 1.4.1_01, I can make all the changes there are needed but
>I dont want to be too out of the current CVS version. Is someone going to
>repair this errors?

I kindly suggest you to ask Eclipse to ignore these errors ;-))

Seriously, deprecation must really be ignored, as we have many classes
in Cocoon that are marked deprecated but must stay there for backwards
compatibility. For the imports, well, Eclipse tells us where some
cleanup is needed...

Sylvain