cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: CVS Source (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] CVSView, a server-side CVS repository generator.)
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 20:40:00 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>I will make this CVSSource available after my holidays (needs some
>>polishing), but it won't be possible to include it in Cocoon's CVS since
>>it currently relies on some LGPL stuff.
>>

>These are great news ;-) I missed a CVSSource for years.

I missed it only for days, but it was urgent, since I needed it for a
customer project, so I wrote it :-)

>>For the explorer-like GUI, I wrote a modified version of the
>>DirectoryGenerator that relies on TraversableSources rather than files.
>>It can thus be used with files, cvs repositories, slide repositories,
>>etc, which has no link on the LGPL'ed stuff.
>>

>I have wrote the SourceDescriptionGenerator to deprecate the
>DirectoryGenerator, it uses the TraverableSource IF.
>I wanted also to plugin modules to make a ImageDirectoryGenerator and MP3DirectoryGenerator
obsolete.

Sounds nice, I have to look at it. We may also port this to 2.0.x since
I my project uses this version.

Also, I'd like to make a few changes to TraversableSource so that it
behaves more like java.io.File. More on this tomorrow.

Sylvain