cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Lewis" <...@ascii27.net>
Subject InputModules and Transformers
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:24:36 GMT

I've been watching the extensive discussions about input modules for some time now, and if
understand them corectly, it brings me to a couple of questions...
Is there / should there be / can there be a transformer that allows access to data from input
modules? Something that allows values to be accessed and placed in the SAX stream?
How does this compare to ro correlate with the session transformer that originated with the
portal
component donation? Are they / should they be the same?
I have found the session transformer invaluable in many cases, but it seems to me that extending
it to use input modules would REALLY be useful....
thoughts?

--
"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."