cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap-Engine for 2.0.5
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:58:42 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Is anyone against making the treeprocessor the default engine for 2.0.5?

I am in favor of making the treeprocessor the default engine for 2.0.5.

> Is anyone against removing the stylesheet engine? I don't think that we
> have to keep it for compatibility issues.

Is there a diference? I thinked the use of that is transparently for the
user view. If this is true. I think you can remove it. What kind of
compatibiliy issue can raise the change?

Maybe there is only a sentimental issue from the author of the piece of
code. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.