cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Yury Mikhienko <yu...@mobicomk.donpac.ru>
Subject redefine the serializer parameters
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:10:14 GMT
Hi all cocooners!

What you think about the following idea:

I want to  modify the serializer parameters localy (with the global serializer settings in
sitemap)
For example:
now in root sitemap I have the following serializer settings:

  <map:serializers default="html">
    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.links" name="links" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.LinkSerializer"/>

    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xml" mime-type="text/xml" name="xml" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
      <buffer-size>1024</buffer-size>
      <encoding>KOI8-R</encoding>
    </map:serializer>
  </map:serializers>

in mounted sitemap I have a chance to redefine serializers:
    <map:serializers default="html">
    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html" mime-type="text/html" name="html"
pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="4" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
      <buffer-size>1024</buffer-size>
      <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
    </map:serializer>
    </map:serializers>

but this is global serializer definition for all pipelines on sitemap.
I want to redefine the serializer parameters in matching step, for example:
in mounted sitemap:

    <map:serializers default="html"/>
  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline type="nocaching">
    <map:match pattern="doc/utf/*.xml">
    <map:generate  src="docs/*.xml"/>
    <map:transform  src="doc-page2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html">
      <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
    </map:serialize>
   </map:match>
<!-- and any others matchers serialize with global serializer settings -->
    <map:match pattern="doc/*.xml">
    <map:generate  src="docs/*.xml"/>
    <map:transform  src="doc-page2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
 <map:pipelines>