cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Instrumentation client in Cocoon CVS ?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:58:07 GMT
Hi Frank,

	Thanks for the information mate. Can you please let me know what JDK
	version you are using with the instrumentation client, and with your
	servlet environment when running Cocoon ?

	Thanks, once I get your info, I'll see if I can reproduce the
	problem locally, and fix it.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 03:31:17PM +0100, Frank Taffelt wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> i tried out the instrumention client. After making the the required changes
> in web.xml
> and restarting tomcat i get the following message from cocoon:
>
> [ERROR] Unexpected IOE in StreamServerConnection #1
> java.io.InvalidClassException:
> org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.common.OpenConnection
> Request; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID
> = -29042861
> 24933186290, local class serialVersionUID = 1773735791378198918
>         at
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.initNonProxy(ObjectStreamClass.java:454)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:151
> 1)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1425)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1
> 616)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1264)
>         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:322)
>         at
> org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.common.SerializationHelper.getInstanceFro
> mBytes(SerializationHelper.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.common.SerializationHelper.getInstanceFro
> mBytes(SerializationHelper.java:71)
>         at
> org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.server.impl.ServerCustomStreamReadWriter.
> readRequest(ServerCustomStreamReadWriter.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.server.impl.ServerCustomStreamReadWriter.
> writeReplyAndGetRequest(ServerCustomStreamReadWriter.java:46)
>         at
> org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.server.impl.StreamServerConnection.run(St
> reamServerConnection.java:91)
>

> the instrumentation client shows [Not Connected] after trying to establish a
> connection to localhost on port 15555. Any ideas ?
>
> Frank

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: